Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Packing -- Kinda

I'm leaving early Thursday morning. I WAS going to leave tomorrow but it didn't work out. For one thing, I'm not even close to being all packed up and ready to go. Also, my camera is in the shop and I won't be able to get it in time.
Anyway.....
We received some disturbing news yesterday. I can't go into detail but lets just say I'm very worried and frustrated. It's disturbing to see the same scenario played out over and over again. You have a person who was mistreated by her mother. this person's mother was a terrible person who had no time for her. She let men into her home who didn't have the children's best interest at heart. And now, rather then learn from her mother's mistakes, this person has decided to RUN down that same destructive path with her own children. It truly is a sad situation

Now I must go finish packing. Chances are I'll be in South Dakota or Montana next time I post..
Cheers
MJB